Resource: WRAP Reclaimed Products Guide
This guide, produced by WRAP with contributions by CRR, BRE and others, lists available recovered construction products and the benefits of doing so.
Thursday, 15th October 2009
- clients and developers;
- architects and designers;
- staff responsible for specification and procurement;
- and main and specialist contractors.
The document covers a range of products and materials commonly used in new build and refurbishment for housing, commercial and public sector projects. Its purpose is to help identify how to substitute new products with reclaimed alternatives.to know that this guide is available in printed form by contacting CRR.
For more information on products and materials with recycled content, visit:
- www.wrap.org.uk/rcproducts (online product guide);
- www.aggregain.org.uk (for aggregates);
- and www.wrap.org.uk/construction (for procurement guidance, case studies and measurement tools).
Download pdf files
European Remanufacturing Council launches with a nod to Hollywood
The newly-launched Conseil Européen de Remanufacture plans to represent companies which produce €30 billion of remanufactured products and employ 190,000 people across Europe.
Request for stakeholder engagement from the Wuppertal Institute
The Wuppertal Institute are looking for reuse and remanufacturing stakeholders to contribute to two projects analysing the barriers to reuse and remanufacturing in Europe.