News: 2015 China Off-Highway Vehicle Summit
Duxes is organising the 8th "China off-highway vehicle summit" at the Crowne Plaza Beijing on October 22-23 this year
Tuesday, 30th June 2015
Strong industry support
The China Off-Highway Vehicle Summit is strongly supported by vehicle industry and international associations.
This summit will provide a platform through which the participants can familiarize themselves with the current state of the market and the direction of government policies and regulations for the China off-road vehicle industry, and therefore gain a better understanding of China's off-road vehicle market.
Speakers from the government as well as from leading off-road vehicle companies will share their invaluable insights and experience of China’s off-road vehicle industry.
Event highlights are promised to be:
- First hand interpretation of the 13th Five Year Plan for China's construction equipment industry by CCMA.
- In-depth analyses of the current OHV market climate in China and how to cope with the market's decline to maintain growth.
- Authoritative interpretations of emission control standards and agricultural machinery subsidies by the MEP and NDRC.
- Examination of new growth points such as railway infrastructure.
- Deep insights into technical development trends with product updates for OEMs and core spare parts like engines and hydraulic systems.
- Tracking the new profit points of the aftermarket, including remanufacturing, leasing, and used equipment.
For more information, please visit the official website http://www.duxes-events.com/ohv8.
The European Remanufacturing Council (CER) is open for business
The European Commission has asked for a coordinated voice from EU-28 remanufacturing businesses. The Conseil Européen de Remanufacture will represent small and large businesses from all remanufactured product sectors. Register your interest now!