News: 2015 China Off-Highway Vehicle Summit
Duxes is organising the 8th "China off-highway vehicle summit" at the Crowne Plaza Beijing on October 22-23 this year
Tuesday, 30th June 2015
Strong industry support
The China Off-Highway Vehicle Summit is strongly supported by vehicle industry and international associations.
This summit will provide a platform through which the participants can familiarize themselves with the current state of the market and the direction of government policies and regulations for the China off-road vehicle industry, and therefore gain a better understanding of China's off-road vehicle market.
Speakers from the government as well as from leading off-road vehicle companies will share their invaluable insights and experience of China’s off-road vehicle industry.
Event highlights are promised to be:
- First hand interpretation of the 13th Five Year Plan for China's construction equipment industry by CCMA.
- In-depth analyses of the current OHV market climate in China and how to cope with the market's decline to maintain growth.
- Authoritative interpretations of emission control standards and agricultural machinery subsidies by the MEP and NDRC.
- Examination of new growth points such as railway infrastructure.
- Deep insights into technical development trends with product updates for OEMs and core spare parts like engines and hydraulic systems.
- Tracking the new profit points of the aftermarket, including remanufacturing, leasing, and used equipment.
For more information, please visit the official website http://www.duxes-events.com/ohv8.
Caterpillar Remanufacturing celebrates 35th anniversary
CAT Reman opened its doors in Corinth and Alcorn County in Mississippi, USA in 1982 with just 11 employees. 35 years on, there are over 1,300 men and women working at CAT Reman’s four sites there.